Monday, February 12, 2018

Classes for March & April

Hey there

Well it's all happening here at Natalie May Scrapbooking!
It's been a busy couple of months and I am loving working in the Studio and having you all come and create with me!
Being a small little family based business, its been a tough slog getting started and thank you for all your patience while the building process has been happening but we are up and running and having a ball doing it!
New stock is coming inn all the time - last week all the new Dina Wakley collection came in and today I am eagerly awaiting the new Distress Oxides and New stencils and stamps from Darkroom Door!  I'll update on Facebook once they arrive so keep an eye out!

I have some exciting classes and sessions coming up in the next two months ...

Here is the new schedule ... print it out and pop it on your fridge!

I've added in a few layouts and card classes as well as the ever popular Abstract Canvas class ... spots are limited in each class so make sure you call to book in.



I'll be back for a more in depth update soon!
xxx

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx