Sunday, September 17, 2017

Big Week coming up ...

Big Week coming up ...


Wednesday is Cards & Crafts on Wednesday!  

Join us for a casual day of crafting and chatting at my place! 
Starting at 10am til 2pm, bring your supplies, come and create whatever project you like -
finish a layout, make some cards, create a page from one of my kits or just come for the
coffee & bikkies! $20 (cash & card available)

Call or text me 040 999 4322 to book in and for the address.
Everyone welcome

Also

 I'm super excited to be the Guest Artist at the
Adelaide Craft & Quilt Fair at Wayville from
Thursday to Sunday!
Come and say hi, watch me demo the Gel Press or join in the $5 Make & Take.


MAKE & TAKE: Join Natalie each day at 11am, 1.00pm and 2.30pm
for a quick and easy technique class learning how to create a ‘watercolour’ effect for cards,
artist trading cards, scrapbook layouts and art journals.
You’ll have lots of fun and learn something new that can transfer over into your chosen craft.
The class will be $5 per session. Book with Natalie, at her stand on the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx