Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The August Update ....

Hey there ... most of you are subscribers to my newsletter, but I thought I'd
pop it up here too.
So many awesome changes are happening and I want to
share them with you all.


So if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you'll know that I have had a busy 

few months of traveling and teaching.  I think I've clocked up more frequent flyer 
miles than ever before, taught some amazing fun classes, met some incredible 
people and made lots of pretty things - doing what I love - sharing the Papercraft love!

Next weekend, Fiona Paltridge & I are heading back to Melbourne to teach 

at Paperific. This is Melbourne's best Scrapbooking and Papercraft event and we are 
teaching 7 classes over 3 days.  The classes are designed to be fun, 
quick & full of techniques. You can get all the information 
and book into classes here on our web site!

Speaking of websites ... mine has been a little under the weather recently.
With all the teaching and traveling, I have not had the time to keep it updated but ...
come September, there are a few changes happening in my life!

Some of you may know that I have been working and teaching in a scrapbook store
here in Adelaide for nearly 11 years.  On August 26th, Seriously Scrapbooking will be
closing it's doors...this is super sad as the SS team and all of our customers have
been not only friends but have become my family. I have been lucky enough to have
an incredible Boss in Jane Tregenza - she is my friend, mentor, boss and without her,
I doubt very much that I would be where I am today.

But ... we are moving forward ... This is the site of my NEW STUDIO...


Trevor and I are building a Studio/Classroom right here at home in Dover Gardens.
The plans are all approved and by the end of this month, we will be ready to start.
I plan on taking regular photo updates so make sure you check my
Instagram & Facebook!


So ... what am I going to do now the shop is closed? 
I am still teaching - in fact... I have some great things lined up for the next few months.
Plenty of classes and some NEW CROP DAYS too!

There are 2 great locations here in Adelaide where you can catch me teaching ...
I'll still be teaching with Jane but only once a month... my very popular Art Journal
class and Arty Cards class will be held at Cumberland Park Community Centre and I am
holding Crop Days and classes at Clovelly Park Community Centre.
You'll find all the information below.


The new year will see me doing more classes, including Beginners Scrapbooking &
Mixed Media + Paper Pages & Card Classes and heaps more!
 I am in the process of trying to find a date in the next few months to also do
another Abstract Art Canvas Class so stay tuned for that too!.

Plus ... I am holding a MEGA CRAFT DE-STASH day on October 28th where
you can sell all your 'unwanted' craft supplies ... EXCITING STUFF!


Back to the website ... come September, I'll be listing quite a bit more online -
look out for Nat's Fave Products. I don't plan on having a comprehensive store -
just a few of my fave things that I like to use. 
Seriously Scrapbooking has a great online
store that has a great range of craft supplies.

Also, at each of my classes, I'll be having a mini store where you can still get
your crafting fix. You certainly wont miss out on anything! Exciting times ahead!



Hmmm... what else has been happening ???
  • I have become the Australian Ambassador for Gel Press!
    I am absolutely thrilled the be representing Gel Press and have been doing
    demos and classes all across Australia over the last few months
    PLUS I'll be doing a class here in Adelaide very soon!
  • I'm off to Perth at the end of this month to teach at a fabulous Scrapbooking Retreat
    alongside my bestie Fiona Paltridge + Michelle Grant & Belinda Spencer.
    There are still a few spots left - head HERE for all the details.
  • A couple of weeks ago, I was thrilled to be the Guest Artist at the Melbourne
    Craft & Quilt Fair at South Wharf in Victoria and had an incredible weekend
    of demonstrations and Make & Takes. I am absolutely thrilled to be asked to be the Guest Artist again at the Adelaide show in September!  If you are in Adelaide,
    come and say hello - I will be doing 3 Make & Take sessions a day for
    only $5 - having a play with Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals and Watercolour Card. 
  • I am pretty thrilled to be asked to be an Artist & Judge for the Aall&Create
    International Tournament of Arts & Crafts ... this is a MASSIVE worldwide competition where you can win a heap of amazing prizes. There is a new
    challenge each week ... check out my project below for Week 1 and all the
    other amazing Artists work HERE
  • Do you like to CRUISE? There are still are few spots left on the
    Workshop Wonders on Water event from November 18-29th around
    New Zealand. If you are keen - please contact Alison HERE


So that's the round up for me!  

Please see below for all the information about my classes and events coming up!


And I'll leave you with a few images from the last couple of months











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx